If anyone hasn't left their house in the last two days, its bloody cold outside. While some may hate it, I LOVE IT!! lol Last night I drove for 14 miles with my windows down all the while seeing my data console in the Jeep read 27 degrees. Today I went picture hunting while driving, found a railroad crossing and went to work, I put a few up on here, enjoy.
Monday, December 18, 2006
31 and below
If anyone hasn't left their house in the last two days, its bloody cold outside. While some may hate it, I LOVE IT!! lol Last night I drove for 14 miles with my windows down all the while seeing my data console in the Jeep read 27 degrees. Today I went picture hunting while driving, found a railroad crossing and went to work, I put a few up on here, enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment